Aufschnitt is currently searching for:
We're searching for an Assistent Production intern for our Berlin based studio. The internship includes a wide variety of tasks: Product model sheet development, shipping, fabric cutting. As intern you work side by side with the designer and the sewer of the shop. Since we are a team of less than 5 people, there is plenty of room for bringing in your own ideas. We appreciate working with low hierachies and a respectful relationship.
Applicants should have experience and interest in the following areas:
- Pattern making, pattern cutting
- Machine and hand sewing, with use of industrial machines
- Knowledge in using and working with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Windows Office
- A sense of service associated with a friendly and open nature and enjoy working with people
- A sense of quality design products
- High willingness to learn, motivation and a hefty dose of humor
You have a high level of self organization and responsibility. Knowledge of German is not necessary, however, speaking Czech is a plus. Please apply with your current CV and a some information about yourself and your previous work experience to email@example.com. Please also include a short description of what you are especially interested in learning during your internship, your earliest possible starting date and the length of the internship. The aim is to have you spending an internship that enriches your talent and that is mutually beneficial for all. We are looking to hear from you.
We are looking for an intern in the area of production preparation for our studio in Berlin Friedrichshain. For your main tasks you'll get an idea of prototyping and small series production. In addition, you have the possibility to get an overview of the (online) sales, customer support and product presentation.
If you are interested, then send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Period: 2 to 6 months, 35 Hours / Week
- Knowledge of English language
- Computer and Internet affinity of MS Windows and Firefox
- Experience with popular graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator)
We look forward to you!