Aufschnitt is currently searching for:
Design Praktikum / Internship
We’re searching for a Design Assistant for our Berlin-based studio. The internship includes a wide variety of tasks: Product development, shipping and fabric cutting. You will work side by side with the founder and designer. There is room to bring your own ideas. We appreciate working with low hierachies and respectful relationships.
Applicants should have experience and interest in the following areas:
- Pattern making, pattern cutting
- Machine and hand sewing, with use of industrial machines
- Knowledge in using and working with Adobe Creative Suite and Windows Office
- A sense of service, friendly and open nature, and working in a team
- A sense of quality design products
- Willingness to learn, self-motivation and a hefty dose of humor
You should have a high level of self-organization and responsibility. Knowledge of German is not necessary, but a plus. Please apply with your current CV and some information about yourself and past experience to: email@example.com. Please also include: what you would like to learn during the praktikum / internship, your starting date and the preferred duration of the praktikum / internship. The aim is to enrich your talent in a mutually beneficial atmosphere.We look forward to hearing from you.
Production Praktikum / Internship
We’re searching for a Production Assistant for our Berlin-based studio. You will gain experience in prototyping, small series production and an overview of (online) sales, customer support and product presentation.
- Duration: 2 to 6 months, 35 hours / week
- Knowledge of the English language
- Computer and Internet affinity of MS Windows and Firefox
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
If you are interested, please send your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!